His Needs, Her Needs: Habits for a Lifetime of Passion (A 12 Lesson Course)
By identifying the important emotional needs of you and your spouse, and developing habits to meet them for each other.
In this 12 lesson course, I lead you step by step through the process of becoming irresistible to each other:
- Discover the Love Bank -- a way to understand how emotions keep track of the way a husband and wife treat each other in marriage.
- Cultivate passion by developing habits that maximize Love Bank deposits.
Thousands of couples have restored passion to their marriage by learning habits that meet each other's important emotional needs:
- A wife tends to find her husband irresistible when he
- learns to create an environment of affection that clearly and repeatedly expresses his love for her;
- sets aside time every day just to talk to her with undivided attention and interest;
- is completely honest and open with her;
- provides financial support for her and;
- is committed to the moral and educational development of their children.
- A husband tends to find his wife irresistible when she
- learns to join him in a sexual relationship they both find satisfying and enjoyable;
- becomes his favorite recreational companion;
- maintains overall appearance in a way that he finds physically attractive;
- manages household responsibilities and;
- understands and appreciates him more than anyone else.
Learn how you can become irresistible to your spouse, and your spouse irresistible to you, by following my advice.
Course Package: Six compact disks recorded by Dr. Harley, one copy of His Needs, Her Needs (Hardcover), Lesson Assignments manual, and 5 Steps to Romantic Love.
Also included: Infidelity: What every couple should know (video on DVD).
We Also Recommend
His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-proof Marriage
His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-Proof Marriage (A Six-Session Study DVD)
Five Steps to Romantic Love: A Workbook for Readers of Love Busters and His Needs, Her Needs
Love Busters: Protect Your Marriage by Replacing Love-Busting Patterns with Love-Building Habits